From the very beginning, Oregon Voice has benefited from the extraordinary leadership of its Governing Committee who came together in 2009 to engage Oregon’s non-partisan civic engagement community and launch Oregon Voice.
Executive Director, Partnership for Safety & Justice, Co-Chair of Oregon Voice
David is an award-winning organizer and national spokesperson on criminal justice reform issues. He moved to Oregon to join the staff of the Western States Center over ten years ago, before joining the staff of the Partnership for Safety and Justice first as Deputy Director in 2005.
Executive Director, Family Forward Oregon
Andrea is co-founder and executive director of Family Forward Oregon and The Mother PAC. Andrea is a social worker turned community activist and fervent policy wonk. She has worked in public schools, community health clinics, and in international development. She has master’s degrees from Columbia University in social work and public health and a work history in public policy and nonprofit program management.
Executive Director, Western States Center
After almost ten years at WSC, first as its Director of Civic Participation and Political Power and most recently as Associate Director, Kelley took the reigns as Executive Director in September 2011. As a longtime community organizer in Oregon, Kelley’s expertise includes organizing ballot measure and candidate campaigns and training and leadership development programs.
Benefits of Membership
• Networking/new friendships with progressive leaders and professional development opportunities
• Tools (predictive dialer, patch-through calls, phone or walking lists, scripts, email blast)
• Fundraising help (regrants, FunderMatch, cost savings through economies of scale)
• Free data management from our data and targeting manager.
• Shared legal expertise and resources from top national lawyers
• Media and message development training
• Training and consultation on communication strategy and planning
• Being a part of a cutting-edge effort to build a permanent progressive infrastructure.